Applies To: ■ PoliteMail Desktop ■ PoliteMail Online □ PoliteMail O365
Version: □ 4.94 ■ 4.97 ■ 5.0+
PoliteMail automatically monitors the Outlook standard inbox folder for undeliverable messages and replies. If you use more than one Inbox for sending PoliteMail, you can use the Monitor Other Inboxes setting and PoliteMail will be able to measure undeliverable messages and replies delivered to these alternate inboxes.
For instructions for Version 4.96+, click here.
- Under Account > Settings > User Preferences > Individual Settings, you will see 'Monitor Multiple Inboxes for Undeliverables and Auto-Replies' on the right.
- Click the Scan Inboxes button. PoliteMail will scan your folders and list any additional inboxes you have access to. If additional inboxes are found, PoliteMail will ask if you want to View or Modify them.
- Click Yes. Your new inboxes will be added to the monitor list. If you click No, you will need to manually add the additional inboxes.
- To bypass the automatic scan and manually add an inbox, click the Add button. PoliteMail will then ask you to select an inbox to monitor from your environment. Once you have it selected, click OK.
- To remove monitoring of an inbox, click the inbox, and then click the Delete button.
- Click the Save button at the bottom of the page when finished.
- Under Settings > Preferences scroll to the bottom for Monitor Other Inboxes.
- Under Monitor Other Inboxes, click Add. PoliteMail will now ask to scan all available inboxes.
- If you choose Yes, PoliteMail will add any inboxes you have permissions to send from. It will then ask you to remove any inboxes that you don't send from or make appointments with. You can do this by clicking on the delete button.
- If you choose No, you will be required to add additional inboxes manually with the Add button.