**This feature is not yet available in PoliteMail**
Send Progress Notifications is a configurable service within PoliteMail that notifies a user on the progress of tracked sends. The setting will only be applied to very large sends and can be configured to notify the user every 15, 30, 60, or 120 minutes.
Send Progress Notifications can optionally be configured to start a Power Automate Flow, allowing for much more dynamic notifications. Please note that Power Automate configuration is currently manual and involves both editing the PoliteMail Send Service Configuration and setting up a Power Automate Flow.
Enabling Send Progress Notifications
1. Within PoliteMail, navigate to Settings > Preferences
2. You will notice a Setting called Enable Send Progress Notifications, which is enabled and set to 30 minutes by default.
3. This setting controls if and how often you will receive send progress notifications.
4. When you receive a notification it will appear directly in your inbox.
5. You will receive notifications for send starting, send progress, and send complete.