The issue appears when running on a multi monitor environment with different dpi / text scaling issues between monitors.
As a workaround to force the UI to display, follow these steps:
- Ensure that the Explorer Pane (show/hide Panel) is hidden.
a. Make sure to use the Show Hide button (see below), not the X on the panel to close the panel
2. Move the Outlook window to your primary monitor.
a. Your primary monitor can be identified by using windows display settings
3. Close Outlook
4. Open Outlook
5. Log into PoliteMail using the Server Connection button within the PoliteMail tab
6. Content should now render
If content does not render you need to force a redraw
- Drag to stretch / shrink content window
- Drag the window to another monitor