The preheader text is the text that is displayed under the subject line in an email preview, as seen below:
To Edit the Preheader Text
1. Open the email you are editing, making sure it is in its own Popout window.
2. Select the “Edit HTML” feature under the PoliteMail Tab
3. Use the ctrl + F keyboard shortcut to prompt the Find and Replace window and search for <body
4. Insert the following line of code at the end of the opening <body> tag (shown by the red arrow below):
<span style="display:none !important; visibility:hidden; mso-hide:all; font-size:1px; color:#ffffff; line-height:1px; max-height:0px; max-width:0px; opacity:0; overflow:hidden;"> This is the preheader text ........... </span>
5. Lastly, edit “This is the preheader text ...........” to desired text.