There is a known outlook bug where certain combinations of font size and font family will trigger a rendering error that’s creates a 1px horizontal line of the email background color to appear. This appears the bottom of the table in which the text is contained. In some cases, this line will disappear once the email is sent.
Articles in this section
- Import Window Disappears or is Not Visible When Importing Content
- 4.91 PoliteMail Builder Templates Not Saving
- Outlook 1 pixel(px) Horizontal Line Bug
- How do I assign multiple emails to a campaign?
- Can I recall an email?
- Images are not displaying on mobile devices. How do I prevent Outlook from automatically embedding them?
- Full Width Images in Templates Not Mobile Responsive in Outlook 2013
- When I delete an email in Scheduled Sends, will the email still go out?
- Templates Or Messages Not Holding Font Styling
- Image Sizing and Layout Alignment Issues