There is a known issue in the current release of 4.91 where a user will attempt to make changes to an existing template and the changes are not saved. This will be fixed in the next point release. As a workaround, please save your changed template under a new name.
Articles in this section
- Not All Recipients on a Distribution List Received an Email
- My Email is Stuck in the Outbox
- Template Pull-Down Menu Not Showing Templates
- How do I assign multiple emails to a campaign?
- Can I recall an email?
- Import Window Disappears or is Not Visible When Importing Content
- PoliteMail Conflicts with other Outlook Add-ins
- When I delete an email in Scheduled Sends, will the email still go out?
- 4.91 PoliteMail Builder Templates Not Saving
- Outlook 1 pixel(px) Horizontal Line Bug