There is a known issue in the current release of 4.91 where a user will attempt to make changes to an existing template and the changes are not saved. This will be fixed in the next point release. As a workaround, please save your changed template under a new name.
Articles in this section
- 4.91 PoliteMail Builder Templates Not Saving
- Outlook 1 pixel(px) Horizontal Line Bug
- How do I assign multiple emails to a campaign?
- Can I recall an email?
- Images are not displaying on mobile devices. How do I prevent Outlook from automatically embedding them?
- Full Width Images in Templates Not Mobile Responsive in Outlook 2013
- When I delete an email in Scheduled Sends, will the email still go out?
- How do I get the custom fields inserted into my emails?
- Templates Or Messages Not Holding Font Styling
- Image Sizing and Layout Alignment Issues