1. After receiving the license file from your account manager, you will now be able to install the license. The file you received should end in “.license”.
2. Save the file somewhere you can easily find it (Example: Desktop).
3. Open the PoliteMail Server Manager on the machine that runs the PoliteMail application.
4. Click Actions.
5. Select Import License.
6. Find and Open the license file
7. You will be prompted for a password (supplied by account manager).
8. Click OK.
9. When asked if you want to update the imagehost click NO