You can use the opt-out feature either for an individual email using the drop-down on the yellow PoliteMail flag or you can have it set so every time you email through PoliteMail it has Opt-Out. You can change this by going to PoliteMail>Settings>Preferences. You can read more about the Opt-Out feature here: Opt-Out Feature in PoliteMail
Articles in this section
- I Can't Login or Connect to the PoliteMail Server
- Am I Logging On to PoliteMail with Single Sign-On or Password Authentication?
- How do I do a password reset for users?
- How do I send from a different email other than my personal email?
- Watch Folder Error Pop-up
- My PoliteMail Toolbar has disappeared from Outlook; how do I get it back?
- My Outlook keeps crashing and is saying it is due to a PoliteMail issue, how do I fix this?
- Errors When Adding Multiple Accounts in a Profile
- I am getting an invalid credential error, what do I do to fix this?
- How do I transfer data to a new user without losing information?