This issue is very often related to the text scaling setting on your machine. If your text scaling is over 100%, pictures will look fine in the draft but when sent they appear differently. When creating templates, it’s recommended to set your text scaling to 100%. This article has more information: Text Scaling
Articles in this section
- I Can't Login or Connect to the PoliteMail Server
- Am I Logging On to PoliteMail with Single Sign-On or Password Authentication?
- How do I do a password reset for users?
- How do I send from a different email other than my personal email?
- Watch Folder Error Pop-up
- My PoliteMail Toolbar has disappeared from Outlook; how do I get it back?
- My Outlook keeps crashing and is saying it is due to a PoliteMail issue, how do I fix this?
- Errors When Adding Multiple Accounts in a Profile
- I am getting an invalid credential error, what do I do to fix this?
- How do I transfer data to a new user without losing information?