First, make sure you are using PoliteMail’s Add Image feature. This will place your images into your email as an HTML reference, instead of embedding them. If, despite using the PoliteMail > Add Image command, the images are still showing up as attachments, then Outlook may be set to always embed images. Go to PoliteMail > Account Settings >Preferences and make sure Embed Images with Message is UNCHECKED. If it has been turned on (checked), you’ll need to uncheck the box and then restart Outlook for it to take effect. If you are still experiencing issues, you might need to adjust some settings in the Windows registry. You can read more about this here: Prevent Outlook From Embedding Images
Articles in this section
- Your Email Has Disappeared or Your Email Was Never Sent. How to Check Your Mailflow.
- PreFlight Test Send Not Going Out
- Can I recall an email?
- My Email is Taking Too Long to Send
- SMTP Server is Off Warning Pop-Up
- My Email is Stuck in the Outbox
- How to Clear the Global Address List (GAL) Cache
- How do I assign multiple emails to a campaign?
- Removing Emails From Campaigns
- Image Sizing and Layout Alignment Issues