First, make sure you are using PoliteMail’s Add Image feature. This will place your images into your email as an HTML reference, instead of embedding them. If, despite using the PoliteMail > Add Image command, the images are still showing up as attachments, then Outlook may be set to always embed images. Go to PoliteMail > Account Settings >Preferences and make sure Embed Images with Message is UNCHECKED. If it has been turned on (checked), you’ll need to uncheck the box and then restart Outlook for it to take effect. If you are still experiencing issues, you might need to adjust some settings in the Windows registry. You can read more about this here: Prevent Outlook From Embedding Images
Articles in this section
- Import Window Disappears or is Not Visible When Importing Content
- 4.91 PoliteMail Builder Templates Not Saving
- Outlook 1 pixel(px) Horizontal Line Bug
- How do I assign multiple emails to a campaign?
- Can I recall an email?
- Images are not displaying on mobile devices. How do I prevent Outlook from automatically embedding them?
- Full Width Images in Templates Not Mobile Responsive in Outlook 2013
- When I delete an email in Scheduled Sends, will the email still go out?
- Templates Or Messages Not Holding Font Styling
- Image Sizing and Layout Alignment Issues