When you delete an email from the PoliteMail > Campaigns > Scheduled Sends page, it will prevent the email from going out.
Articles in this section
- Template Pull-Down Menu Not Showing Templates
- Not All Recipients on a Distribution List Received an Email
- How do I assign multiple emails to a campaign?
- Can I recall an email?
- Import Window Disappears or is Not Visible When Importing Content
- When I delete an email in Scheduled Sends, will the email still go out?
- 4.91 PoliteMail Builder Templates Not Saving
- Outlook 1 pixel(px) Horizontal Line Bug
- Images are not displaying on mobile devices. How do I prevent Outlook from automatically embedding them?
- Embedded Images for an Appointment/Meeting Do Not Work in Your Current Version of Outlook Error