When you delete an email from the PoliteMail > Campaigns > Scheduled Sends page, it will prevent the email from going out.
Articles in this section
- Import Window Disappears or is Not Visible When Importing Content
- 4.91 PoliteMail Builder Templates Not Saving
- Outlook 1 pixel(px) Horizontal Line Bug
- How do I assign multiple emails to a campaign?
- Can I recall an email?
- Images are not displaying on mobile devices. How do I prevent Outlook from automatically embedding them?
- Full Width Images in Templates Not Mobile Responsive in Outlook 2013
- When I delete an email in Scheduled Sends, will the email still go out?
- Templates Or Messages Not Holding Font Styling
- Image Sizing and Layout Alignment Issues