With the Save Paragraph function in PoliteMail you can save paragraphs, and easily pull them into new messages without having to retype the content.
- Within the message that contains the paragraph, select the paragraph text
- With the paragraph selected, right click and choose Save Paragraph
- The paragraph will be saved and appear in the Paragraphs drop down menu. The name will appear as the first few words in the saved paragraph.
You can rename or delete the saved paragraph under from the Content menu, within the PoliteMail main tab:
- From the Content drop down menu choose Paragraphs
- Select the paragraph by checking the box in front of the paragraph line
- On the right side of the line, choose Edit
- Rename the paragraph as you would like it to appear in the message paragraph drop down.
- Click Update to save the new name for the paragraph