You may uninstall the PoliteMail for Outlook software just as you would any other software, using the Windows Control Panel. Use Windows > Control Panel > Programs > Uninstall a Program then double-click PoliteMail to initiate the uninstall process.
Articles in this section
- PoliteMail Best Practices
- PoliteMail Missing or Disappeared? PoliteMail Toolbars Gone? Here’s How To Get Them Back.
- How to clear your Internet Explorer cache
- How To Show, Hide, And Edit Columns In A List Or Grid View
- Using PoliteMail Filters
- Your Email Has Disappeared, How to Check Your Mailflow
- Accepted file types for Images and Smart Attachments
- How to Edit the Preheader Text in an Email Preview
- PoliteMail Free Trial vs. PoliteMail Pilot Program
- Check Current Version