You may uninstall the PoliteMail for Outlook software just as you would any other software, using the Windows Control Panel. Use Windows > Control Panel > Programs > Uninstall a Program then double-click PoliteMail to initiate the uninstall process.
Articles in this section
- PoliteMail Best Practices
- PoliteMail Missing or Disappeared? PoliteMail Toolbars Gone? Here’s How To Enable the PoliteMail Add-In
- How do I create a Brand Theme?
- How to Delete Content
- User Links vs Saved Links
- Campaigns Has No Sends Processed
- How to clear your Internet cache
- How To Repair Your Outlook Data File To Resolve Recurring Outlook Crashing, Hanging Or Stuck In Outbox Issues
- How To Show, Hide, And Edit Columns in a Grid View
- How to Resize Images in Paint and Paint 3D