The Outlook editor will leave small spaces on the sides of some elements as handles or grab-edges. These extra pixels may cause your email not to display perfectly within the editor—but, when sent, these handle pixels will not be displayed within the email.
Articles in this section
- Your Email Has Disappeared or Your Email Was Never Sent. How to Check Your Mailflow.
- PreFlight Test Send Not Going Out
- Can I recall an email?
- My Email is Taking Too Long to Send
- SMTP Server is Off Warning Pop-Up
- My Email is Stuck in the Outbox
- How to Clear the Global Address List (GAL) Cache
- How do I assign multiple emails to a campaign?
- Removing Emails From Campaigns
- Image Sizing and Layout Alignment Issues