The Outlook editor will leave small spaces on the sides of some elements as handles or grab-edges. These extra pixels may cause your email not to display perfectly within the editor—but, when sent, these handle pixels will not be displayed within the email.
Articles in this section
- Import Window Disappears or is Not Visible When Importing Content
- 4.91 PoliteMail Builder Templates Not Saving
- Outlook 1 pixel(px) Horizontal Line Bug
- How do I assign multiple emails to a campaign?
- Can I recall an email?
- Images are not displaying on mobile devices. How do I prevent Outlook from automatically embedding them?
- Full Width Images in Templates Not Mobile Responsive in Outlook 2013
- When I delete an email in Scheduled Sends, will the email still go out?
- Templates Or Messages Not Holding Font Styling
- Image Sizing and Layout Alignment Issues