If you temporarily do not need the PoliteMail add-in, and do not want to go through the uninstall/reinstall process, you may disable the add-in so that Outlook doesn't load it.
To Disable PoliteMail in Outlook 2010+
- Go to the Outlook File menu, click Options, then Add-ins (left-side menu, bottom)
- At the bottom of the dialog box you will see Manage: COM Add-ins, click Go
- Now uncheck PoliteMail and click the OK button
- Now restart Outlook
You may need to disable other add-ins if they are causing a conflict with PoliteMail.
To Disable PoliteMail in Outlook 2007
- Go to the Outlook menu Tools > Trust Center > Add-ins (left side menu)
- Click the Go button at the bottom of the dialog: Manage: [ COM Add-ins ] GO
- Uncheck PoliteMail, then click OK
- Now close the dialogs and restart Outlook