Due to a limitation within Outlook, the Add Image pull-down menu can only display 999 results. If there are 1000 images loaded into the content library, the Add Image pull-down menu will appear blank. Clearing some lesser used items out of your Content Library and getting the total number count under 999 will alleviate this issue.
Articles in this section
- 4.91 PoliteMail Builder Templates Not Saving
- Outlook 1 pixel(px) Horizontal Line Bug
- How do I assign multiple emails to a campaign?
- Can I recall an email?
- Images are not displaying on mobile devices. How do I prevent Outlook from automatically embedding them?
- Full Width Images in Templates Not Mobile Responsive in Outlook 2013
- When I delete an email in Scheduled Sends, will the email still go out?
- How do I get the custom fields inserted into my emails?
- Templates Or Messages Not Holding Font Styling
- Image Sizing and Layout Alignment Issues