Due to a limitation within Outlook, the Add Image pull-down menu can only display 999 results. If there are 1000 images loaded into the content library, the Add Image pull-down menu will appear blank. Clearing some lesser used items out of your Content Library and getting the total number count under 999 will alleviate this issue.
Articles in this section
- Not All Recipients on a Distribution List Received an Email
- How do I assign multiple emails to a campaign?
- Can I recall an email?
- Import Window Disappears or is Not Visible When Importing Content
- When I delete an email in Scheduled Sends, will the email still go out?
- 4.91 PoliteMail Builder Templates Not Saving
- Outlook 1 pixel(px) Horizontal Line Bug
- Images are not displaying on mobile devices. How do I prevent Outlook from automatically embedding them?
- Full Width Images in Templates Not Mobile Responsive in Outlook 2013
- Templates Or Messages Not Holding Font Styling